Required at Consignor Check-In
Download PDF version to sign and return at Check-In
As a consignor of the Mothers of Young Children (MOYC) Clothing and Toy Sale, a ministry of West End Assembly of God, I have read and agree to the following:
1. I understand that there are no children allowed at the Friday night volunteer sale, with the exception of children over age 12 being permitted after 6pm. Infants worn on the body are acceptable. No strollers.
2. If I signed up for a volunteer shift, I will fulfill my obligation or be charged 30% of my profits.
3. I will follow all tagging guidelines, and price all my items in increments of 50 cents. I understand that all items will be sold at half price during the half price sale.
4. I understand that I will be allowed to pick up any unsold items from 2:15-3:00 pm on Saturday if I choose. MOYC is not responsible for items I cannot find, and everything left in the building after 3:00 pm will be donated to charity.
5. I understand that I must have a copy of my item list in order to pick up my items. If I must send someone else to pick up unsold items in my place, I will supply them with a copy of my item list, otherwise they will be unable to pick up my items. (MOYC will not make copies!)
6. I understand that MOYC reserves the right to pull (not sell) any of my items that are improperly tagged, worn out, stained, out of style, or inappropriate for a children’s consignment sale, based on their sole discretion.
7. I understand that this consignment sale is a representation of West End Assembly of God church and I will honor their commitment to have a positive attitude that would be pleasing to God.
8. If I do not abide by the policies and procedures as stated online and in this consignor contract, or if my behavior is contrary to the mission of this sale, MOYC reserves the right to refuse my participation.
Click Here to download PDF version of the Consignor Contract to sign and bring to check-in when you drop off the items you are selling. All consignors MUST supply a signed contract to sell — even if you have consigned in the past and/or signed this contract in the past.